Reading Area Community College partners with area high schools to offer college credit for college-level courses students take at their high school. Dual enrollment students concurrently complete their requirements for high school graduation at the same time they earn college credit. Dual enrollment courses are taught by approved instructors, in the high school, during the regular school day.
- Dual Enrollment Student Handbook - Academic Year 2023-24
- Dual Enrollment High School Handbook - Academic Year 2023-24
All students to 热博RB88体育下载's Dual Enrollment Program need to complete a Dual Enrollment Online Application and Course Registration.
- Apply Online - 热博RB88体育下载's spring dual enrollment registration has ended. The application will close at midnight 2/16. If your application is not submitted by the due date, you will not be able to register late. Only select schools hold a spring registration. This is only for students taking the class in the spring semester at their high school. You cannot register now, for a class you started in the fall. Any questions, please see your school counselor.
- you will need to sign up as a first time user if you are new to this application. You are only a returning student if you created an account with this application portal previously. If you created an account previously and forget your password, click forget password.
- use a personal email to set up an account, if possible (so you receive future communication)
- after submitting your application, remember to check back to your application portal for counselor and parent recommendation status. Remind parent to complete the electronic sign off (via email).
Register for spring by 02/16/2024
Dual Enrollment Student Summer Scholarship Opportunity for 2023-2024 School Year
This is a scholarship opportunity for all dual enrollment students who take a course in fall and/or spring. Earn the opportunity to take summer course(s) at the dual enrollment rate of $99/credit, inclusive of all fees. The summer course must be immediately following the academic school year in which the student took the dual enrollment course. Students must fill out an application to be eligible. Students will apply for this scholarship when they register for a summer course (not when they register for DE).
Request Transcripts mid-June of Graduating High School Year to ensure that all grades are posted
To request that an official college transcript be sent, the student must use the online request form which can be found here. Students will need their 热博RB88体育下载 student ID number in order to request a transcript. It's the student's responsibility to verify the transfer credit policy at the college they wish to attend to find out how dual enrollment credits will be accepted. If your bill is not paid, access to your transcripts will be restricted.